Kentwell’s Dickensian Christmas
Time Period: Victorians
Performer / Organiser: Various
7th and 8th, 14th and 15th December 2019 at Kentwell Hall, Long Melford, Suffolk CO10 9BA
Kentwell’s Dickensian Christmas is truly a wonderful festive family day out.
* Visit Father Christmas
* Train to be an Elf at the Elf Training School, plus assault course
* Enter the magical world “Beyond the Wardrobe”
* Find out what happened to turn “Christmas upside Down”
* Enjoy the Music Hall & Magic Show
* Mr Dickens reads “A Christmas Carol” plus Victorian special effects
* The house is set in 1869 – meet the Victorian family and their staff
* Meet the Victorian Villagers
* Visit the Victorian Tavern
* All join in making traditional Christmas crafts
* Meet Lavenham Falconry’s Winter Birds; Snowy, Great Grey and Siberian Owls
* The finale of the day is the Lantern Procession and Carols by Candlelight
The Tea Room and Grill will be open all day
Free on-site car parking
Children under 18 months are free
Please click here for more details.
Please note: Historic-UK.com take no liability for errors, subsequent changes or cancellations. You are advised to check on dates and times if you are making plans to attend.