Completely restored in 2017, Davenport House is an unusual and unique exclusive use venue for your special day.
With beautiful lawns boasting far reaching views of the Shropshire countryside, a glorious lily pond and a secluded secret garden Davenport House offers many fantastic photo opportunities to capture your magical day.
As it is your special day, it is only right that you should choose where to say those special words. From the awe-inspiring Great Hall with panelled walls, stone floors and a magnificent fireplace to the intimate Saloon overlooking the magical lily pond and lawn. You could even say your vows on the front steps of the house between the imposing pillars.
What is a wedding without food and drink?! The in-house chefs are happy to work with you, from fine dining to street stalls and wood-fired pizza ovens.
Davenport House has everything to make your special day sparkle.
- A Grade I listed Georgian residence, completely restored in 2017 and exclusively yours on your wedding day.
- Magical spaces for ceremonies, dining and celebrations, from the impressive Great Hall to the serene Drawing Room, all with original features.
- Beautiful lawns with far reaching views over the Shropshire countryside boasting wonderful photo opportunities, from the pretty lily pond to the secluded secret garden.
- Accommodation for up to 32 guests in four luxurious bedrooms in the main house and four self-catering cottages in the grounds, each with their own private garden.
- The Stable, a cottage designed specifically for bridal preparation, just a few steps from the main house.
- On-site catering and event management from the talented team and expert chefs offering outstanding service and exceptional dining opportunities