Cricket St Thomas, Chard, Somerset, England
Cricket St ThomasChard
TA20 4DD (view map)
The setting for TV's 'To the Manor Born', Cricket St Thomas is the perfect location for a UK short break with its period features, excellent leisure facilities and stunning estate with Grade II listed gardens. Within the grounds you will find the 12th Century parish church of St Thomas, where you can see the brocade cloth which covered the Coronation altar in 1953.
There are many reasons to visit Cricket St. Thomas:
- Grade II listed Regency mansion
- Indoor heated swimming pool, Sauna, steam room, tropicarium and fitness studio
- Croquet, archery, pistol shooting, tennis, disc golf and bowls
- Terrace and Pavilion Bars
- Dining options include the AA rosette awarded Fenocchi or carvery restaurant
- The Late Lounge, featuring complimentary evening shows
- Decléor Beauty Treatments
- Nearest Town : Chard
- Nearest Train Station : Axminster (6.4 miles)
- Nearest Airport : Exeter (22.2 miles)
From the M5
Exit the M5 at Junction 25 and take the A358 to Chard. Follow the A30 eastwards towards Crewkerne and Yeovil. Follow this road for approximately 3 miles. Cricket St. Thomas is on the right immediately after the B3167 turning to Axminster.
From the M3
Exit the M3 and take the A303 to South Petherton. After Ilchester take the exit marked A358 to Crewkerne. After Crewkerne take the A30 towards Chard. Cricket St. Thomas is approximately 5 miles west of Crewkerne on the left, just before the B3167 turning to Axminster.