Bodelwyddan Castle Hotel
Rhyl, Clwyd, LL18 5YA (view map)
Wow! Located on the edge of Snowdonia National Park and just a short drive from the North Wales coast, this wonderful folly castle hotel is set in 200 acres of Victorian parkland including a maze, an aviary and a tranquil woodland walk. An adults-only hotel, you can enjoy a Dinner, Bed and Breakfast midweek or weekend break with nightly entertainment included. There are many daytime activities available for guests to enjoy as well. The hotel is particularly proud of its indoor and outdoor bowling facilities.
There are many reasons for a short break at Bodelwyddan Castle:
- Grade II listed Victorian folly stately home with rooms dating from 1830
- Home of the National Portrait Gallery’s Victorian Collection – free admission
- 200 Acres of Victorian parkland overlooking the Clwydian Hills
- Indoor and Outdoor Crown Bowls
- Archery and fencing
- Hair and Beauty salon featuring Decleor health and beauty therapies
- Swimming pool newly refurbished for 2013.
- Spa pool, sauna, steam room, tropicarium and fitness studio
Included in the price of your break:
- Accommodation in either Standard (refurbished 2013), Signature or Royale rooms
- Breakfast and three course evening meals in St David’s Restaurant
- Late Lounge for evening entertainment and shows
- Swimming pool, spa pool, sauna, steam room, tropicarium and fitness studio
LOCATION : HOTEL DIRECTIONS
- Nearest Town : Rhyl
- Nearest Train Station : Rhyl (4 miles)
- Nearest Airport : Liverpool John Lennon (27.4 miles)
From the M6 :
- Exit the M6 at Junction 19a and follow the M56 to Chester/North Wales.
- Take the A55 to North Wales.
- Bodelwyddan Castle is directly off Junction 25 of the A55.